The UP School of Library and Information Studies, Center of Excellence in Library and Information Science Education welcomes applicants for its Master of Library and Information Science program for AY 2016-2017.
The application period is between 04 March 2016 to 30 March 2016. Late applications will not be accepted.
You may download the application form from http://upslis.info/index.php/academic-programs or get it directly at the SLIS office anytime from Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The application fee is PhP 200.00.
The following are the requirements for MLIS application:
- Application form
- 4 passport-sized pictures
- OTR (Original and photocopy)
- 2 Recommendation forms
- 2 copies of Birth certificate (NSO and photocopy)
- 2 copies of Marriage contract, if married.
- Honorable dismissal from last school attended, if applicable
- Official receipt of graduate application fee
- TOEFL certificate (for foreign students only, min. score: 600).
Incomplete requirements will not be processed.
For any questions or concerns, you may contact Prof. Yhna Therese P. Santos, Graduate Program Coordinator, through: gpc [AT] slis [DOT] upd [DOT] edu [DOT] ph.